Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sheer Genius


If you want to make a man a fan of Sophia Loren, tonight is the night on TCM to achieve this lofty goal. Boy On A Dolphin is on at 7PM CST. Right about the part where Sophia hoists herself outta the water in her orange shirt dress is where Sophia Fandom begins. I swear.

Tonight after Fun with Sophia is the premiere of the Bravo second season of Shear Genius. I loved the first season, it was really neat to see how the different hair stylists interpreted their challenges, plus it is all visual - at least you can see the results and judge them, unlike Top Chef where you can't taste the food.

I'm off a couple of days from work so I will devote myself almost whole heartedly to movie viewing, whether at home or in the theater. I've promised a friend that we'll go see WALL-E this weekend, which isn't a hard promise to keep mind you, and depending on how close The Visitor gets I'll try and see that too.

Carlin is dead but he lives on HBO tonight and all weekend.

No comments: